Due to increasing demand Aoife Kirwan Millinery now offers a hat / headpiece hire / rental service on selected ready-to-wear pieces.
Call 0877563601 to book your 30 minute personal consultation. It is recommended to bring your outfit and accessories for the event with you so that you can find the best hat to compliment the outfit and the occasion.
It was my first time renting from Aoife, and I cannot recommend her highly enough. Every hat I tried on was exquisitely made. She provides a very professional service and I will be looking forward to working with her again. – Jenny Byrne.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Duration of hire: up to 3 days i.e. hat/headpiece to be collected from the studio in Mountrath, Co. Laois (by appointment) the day before your event and returned to the studio the day after your event. If the headpiece is not returned within this period the Refundable Insurance Deposit will be forfeited.
- The Hire Fee (€100) + the Refundable Insurance Deposit (€100) are payable at the time of booking.
- Provided the hat/headpiece and hatbox is returned on time and in the same condition as it was at time of collection from the studio, the Insurance Deposit will be refunded.
- If a hat/headpiece/hatbox is lost or is returned late, stained or damaged (including rain damage) the Insurance Deposit will not be refunded.
- The care of the hat/headpiece is your responsibility from the moment of collection at the studio until the safe return to the studio.
- While Irish weather is always unpredictable, care should be taken not to expose a hat/headpiece to the rain and it should be kept indoors or sheltered under an umbrella at all times as all hats/headpieces are very vulnerable if subjected to rain.
- All hat boxes must be returned and in the same condition as when collected. Please do not attach tape etc. to the box.
- Credit will be given for any booking cancelled more than 7 days prior to the event date. No credit is given for cancellations within 7 days.
- Collection of hired headpieces from the Studio usually takes place on Thursdays & Fridays each week by appointment only. Customers are asked to phone 0877563601 on the Monday of the week of your event to arrange a suitable collection time.
- In the event that the booked headpiece has not been returned from a previous hire or has been returned in a damaged condition immediately prior to your event date, a replacement headpiece will be made available to you, although it cannot be guaranteed that it will be identical to the original booked headpiece, or the Hire Fee (together with deposit) paid by you will be refunded.
- Once a headpiece has been collected for hire, it is considered a hire, even if it not worn and there will be no refund.
- Most headpieces in the hire collection are unique but obviously, as the Studio also offers a Bespoke Service and a Ready-to-Wear collection for sale, it cannot be guaranteed that there will be no headpiece of similar shape at the event you attend.